22 October 2009

Care Package Items

Ok, so many of you have asked me to create a list of things that i need over here.....well the truth is its a very long list....so I will start by telling you what you can't send. Some of these are probably no brainers but I just want to make sure I cover all of the bases.

Things that you CANT send:

Alcohol
Knives/Guns/Weapons
Extra Ammo (why you would have it....i dunno)
Anything in a pressurized can

That's pretty much it!!!



Now for things that you can send:

Candy (must be individually wrapped)
---Favorite Candies are: Skittles, Riesens, Rolos, Reese's, Hershey's Kisses with Almonds, Sweedish Fish, Baby Ruth's, Snickers, Strawberry Twizzlers.
Pistachios, Almonds, Cashews, Pecans
Itunes gift cards
Old Spice Body Wash (Game Day scent is my favorite but I also like Pure Sport or theMountain scent)
Drink Mixes (the individual serving packs)
Propel
AA Batteries
Power Strips
Short Extension Cords
100W Light bulbs
Toothbrushes
Blankets
Cookies
Cheese Its
Goldfish
Sermons on Cd
Dried Fruit
Beef Jerky
Deer Jerky (If anyone can get some.....that would be AWESOME!!!)
Clear caulk that comes in a tube......it doesnt require a caulk gun


That's all that I can think of at the moment.....hopefully that list will get you started.

To be honest with you, Care Packages are great and everything and dont get me wrong, they are very much appreciated, but the most valuable thing that you can send is lettters, pictures, prayers and love!!!! Believe me, those four things mean more to me than any of the stuff on the list.

Ok, so today is October 23rd and we have been here for a little over a week....it gets pretty cold at night but its still pretty warm during the day. Apparently there was an earthquake near by but I slept right through it...lol....oops! I gotta go to work now but for everyone else, you are probably already in bed snoozin away. :)


1 comment:

  1. Is there any specific way I need to send these things. What address do I use

    ReplyDelete