09 October 2009

Address for Afghanistan

I"m not allowed to put my address on the internet for security reasons. If you want it, email me, facebook me, get it from my mom and dad, or friends!

Care Package Items:

Candy (must be individually wrapped)
Pistachios, Almonds, Cashews
Itunes Gift cards
Old Spice Bodywash (Game Day or Pure Sport Scent
Tylenol Rapid Release
QTips (travel size packages)
Small bags of Potato Chips (Regular or Cheddar)
Small Bags of Cheese Its
Small Bags of Cookies
Little Debbies Nutty Buddys and Oatmeal Pies
Propel Drinks
Goldfish
Chips Ahoy (Regular)
AA Batteries
Spearamint Gum
Dried Fruit
Sermons on CD


Anything else that I think of later I will add in another post......See yall in a year... Love ya lots!!!!



3 comments:

  1. your address is really Robert Hicks? Not SPC Hicks, Robert? I don't know that it necessarily matters, just way different than all the addresses I've been given in recent years. Also, just a suggestion for you, for the things you've asked for small bags of, sometimes it may be just as easy for them to send in regular bags or boxes(that way there's more of a selection) and then send you zip-lock bags with it... just a thought. Be safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can download Pastor Johnny's sermons on iTunes and on their website. If you aren't able to do that over there, let me know. I'll see what I can do to get you the sermons and some worship music.

    ReplyDelete