07 September 2009

Mailing Address at Fort Sill

Hey yall....this is very important!!! DO NOT SEND ANYTHING AFTER OCTOBER 1ST!!! If you do there is a chance that I will not receive whatever you send.

My address is:
Robert Hicks
Co. B 1-169 AVN
2025 Adams Rd.
Fort Sill, OK 73503

While I'm at at Fort Sill, you dont need to send me care packages or anything....letters do just fine....plus to me, they are the most important thing to receive anyways!! :)

However, if you want to send care packages, here is some things to put in them.

* Individually rapped Beef Jerkey (Jack Links is my favorite brand and I like original or peppered) however none of that really matters as I"m not too picky!
*Itunes gift cards
*Calling Cards
*CD's
*CD's of Church Services
*Cookies
*Gummi bears and Skittles
*Air Fresheners

Love yall and miss yall SO VERY MUCH!

2 comments:

  1. ... you´re sooooo receiving packages really soon! =D
    We miss you beyond words and are praying soooo much for you!
    Love ya tons, brother! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... we had a huge picnic today at the Swift Cantrell Park... and you were truly missed! =/ We looked all like little kids playing in the playground... it was soooo much fun! =D
    How are things there at Fort Sill?

    ReplyDelete