01 May 2009

Trip to PA for CH-47 school at EAATS, PA

This place SUCKS!!! Actually its not the place....its the people im with!!! I was here back in 2006 and had no problems......and now....3 years later...im here with two other guys from my unit....who I'm getting ready to deploy with for 12 months.....and there are problems......BIG PROBLEMS....

I can't understand or stand people that dont care about anyone but themselves...and I have two people that are that way!!! How can you not care about anyone but yourself....I dont get it!!! I know there are a lot of people out there that are this way....but I still dont understand how.

I have never met guys that are more perverse or disrespectful towards women in my entire life...there is more to a woman than her private parts and just because she doesnt want to sleep with you or she doesnt pay you any attention does not make her a cunt, slut, whore, bitch, or anything else that I have heard woman called by these two.

I am living in hell up here in PA....it has got to be the toughest spiritual battle I have ever had to face in my life....I am up here away from my church, away from my friends, away from anything and anyone I know and the people I am with up here do nothing but make walking the right path harder.

If I am having this hard of a time up here with only two members of my unit, I hate to think about what life is going to be like half way around the world with my whole unit....I hope my unit isnt all like these two.

Please pray for me, and thank you for all the prayers that you have already sent my way.....it really means alot. However, things are still tough!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I'm so late in responding.

    I understand totally about having to deal with people who are selfish. I know how frustrating it can be.

    But remember this, just as you notice these things about them, they are noticing you, too -- your faith, the way you treat people, how you carry yourself. It is possible that you are planting seeds that may not root and grow for years, but when they do, they will realize it started with you.

    I'll keep praying for you -- hang in there!
    Sus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sticking up for women especially in such a tough environment. I'm praying for you here in Dresden.

    Christ in you will shine through it all.

    Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.
    Romans 5:3-5

    ReplyDelete